Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Recap of 2010

I started this at the beginning of January, but I just sat down and took the time to finish it. It took me longer than I thought it would, but I’m glad I finished it. I enjoyed going back through the year and seeing all the fun things we did in 2010.

January:
Stephen, Christopher, and I flew to Salt Lake City, Utah, to visit Stephen’s biological father and grandparents. We also got to visit Park City, Utah. I loved the mountains!
We participated in the baby dedication at First Baptist Church.

Feburary:
Christopher tried his first solid food. (green beans!)
Christopher turned six months old. (sniff sniff)
After being home with Christopher for the first six months of his life, I returned to work. (SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF!)

March:
I didn’t blog much, and I think we mainly worked. Nothing extremely special happened in March.

April:
Christopher started crawling and turned 8 months old! He started looking less like a baby this month.
Stephen and I made our first big purchase together as a married couple – a 2008 Pontiac G6.

May:
We attended Aunt B’s graduation ceremony.
My favorite brother turned 21.
Strawberries were in season. Exhibit A and Exhibit B.

June:
Sweet, sweet summer arrived.
I turned into my mother found a new love for working in the yard!
Christopher made the front page news.
Christopher started WALKING!
I quit my job at Walmart and prepared to go back to college!

July:
I took two summer college classes at HSU and put a lot of miles on our car!
Operation Holly Bush Removal took place and my front porch was transformed!

August:
I finished up my summer classes at HSU and received an “A” in both classes!
Nana got a pool!
I threw Stephen a surprise birthday party.
Christopher turned ONE YEAR OLD and we had his Birthday Party!
I started the Fall Semester of college at HSU.

September:
College football started and Christopher and I cheered for the Hogs!
I had major test anxiety over my first Accounting exam, then aced it.
Christopher had his first haircut.
Stephen and I went to Branson, Missouri for our 2-year anniversary.

October:
I turned twenty-five years young.
Christopher continued to grow and be way too stinking cute.
Christopher was a monkey for Halloween.
School continued on at full-speed. (Read: not much happened, including blogging.)

November:
I started the Couch to 5K program.
Thanksgiving Break finally arrived.
I took sweet fall photographs.

December:
We went to the local Christmas Parade and fireworks show/Park Lights ceremony.
We visited the Christmas Train & Santa.
The fall 2010 semester ended. (Four A’s and a B in Accounting!)
We celebrated Christmas with our families.

2010 was a GREAT year for us! The highlights were Christopher turning one and me returning to college. I can’t wait to see what 2011 brings us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph