Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

late night blogging

I’m still here!  I started off with my Christmas Break by blogging every day, sometimes even a few times a day… but as you can tell, that didn’t exactly last long!

I told Stephen the other day that I was actually more disciplined when I was in school, which really surprised/surprises me.

But, I will say that I have absolutely LOVED the last few weeks SO SO much!  I just wish I could love them in a clean house and then blog about it every day so that I could remember what we’ve done. (Which is just pretty much nothing!)

I will get caught up this week on my blogging! We had a great Christmas with our families and then today (Saturday, so actually it was yesterday now) my brother and Britney got married. I am so excited to be able to officially call Britney my sister-in-law, even though I’ve called her that since they got engaged two years ago.  She and my brother were high school sweethearts and will have been together for six years this month, and I was so honored to be a bridesmaid in their wedding ceremony today. :)

The only reason I’m even blogging tonight is because I can’t sleep.  I’m not sure if it’s all the excitement from today or what, but I went to bed at 10:30 and laid there till about 11:15. I got up and laid down on the couch and turned on the TV and watched an episode of “Sarah Palin’s Alaska,” which, by the way, is making me want to move to Alaska. Then I went back to bed for thirty more minutes. My feet/legs/thighs/butt (pretty much the lower half of my body) is really sore, and I think it’s from walking in HIGH heels last night and today, so I eventually got BACK up and took some Tylenol then sat down at the computer and decided to try to pass some time by blogging.  I’m hoping that the medicine kicks in and I can fall asleep soon. My sleeping schedule is messed up anyway, and I really need to try to get it back on track before school starts back up.

My month-long break from school is nearly  halfway over, but I still have some fun stuff planned for us to do before Stephen AND I start back to school on January 20.  (Yes, that’s right, Stephen is going back to school this semester as a History Education major! We are very excited about it!) I have  a to-do list that’s about a mile long, as well, so I need to get started on that. I’ve been putting it all off till after the Holidays/New Year, so I guess I can’t use that excuse any more…

I’ll start Monday, though.  Tomorrow, I’m spending some Quality Time home alone with my Little Man. He’s been with my mother-in-law since about 5:00 yesterday and I’ve missed him something fierce today! I got home from the wedding tonight just in enough time to lay him down to bed, so tomorrow will be all about him. :)

I’m off to try to catch some sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph