Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

back to school tomorrow... goodbye, life!

Tomorrow, I go BACK TO SCHOOL.  Back to college.  I'll be a student again.  I'll be traveling back and forth from Arkadelphia 4 days a week for the next 4 weeks.  That's 76 hours of driving just in the next month alone.  I'm taking two classes this summer; one online and one in-class.  I'm excited, nervous, anxious, and a little bit scared.

I had hoped to spend lots of quality cuddle time with the C-Monster today, but I woke up at 6 this morning with a headache that stayed with me all morning long and eventually became a horrible full-blown migraine.  Thankfully, Christopher was only awake for about 2 or 3 hours, then he took a 2 hour long nap and I was able to lay day and chill on the couch until Stephen came home with Excedrin Migraine (it's been months since I've had a migraine, and I didn't realize I was out) PLUS a diet cherry Pepsi from Cruizzers. {more caffeine!}  By the time he got home, I was curled up in a ball in bed, covers over my head blocking out the light, crying from the pain and trying not to lose my breakfast.  =(  I took my Excedrin and then took a hot shower, and by the time I ate the sandwich Stephen had made me for lunch, I was feeling much, much better!  My mother-in-law came over and picked up Christopher for the afternoon so that I could continue to take it easy and rest my head.

My migraine was gone within about an hour and a half after Stephen got home with the medicine.  Thank you, makers of Excedrin Migraine... you have saved my poor head so many times!  =)

I need to finish the housework and laundry while I am still home alone so that I can spend plenty of time with my boys tonight.  I have to be in Arkadelphia EARLY tomorrow morning to take care of everything before my class starts at 10:30.  I'm ready to start -- mainly because I'm ready to be FINISHED!

1 comment:

  1. I don't miss those days of driving! Ugh... I drove to HSU 5 days a week for a full year. Miserable! :(

    I've been meaning to ask- what are you majoring in?

    Glad your head feels better!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph