Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Kinda Sorta Wordless Wednesday

{I'm late posting my WW again}

The reason I haven't been blogging...






Yes,that's my E key and Enter key, missing. Well they actually aren't missing, they're just broken. Let's just say C likes my laptop. :)

Needless to say I haven't been doing much typing at all from my laptop, and I have zero pictures on Stevo's desktop. Not sure what we are going to do yet. (Yes we tried popping the keys back on, but it didn't work. Annoying.)

Another reason I haven't been around much recently?







The first picture is from my notes app on my iPhone -- I made a note of my mileage on my odometer last Tuesday morning when I left for Arkadelphia. (You can see the date & time on the note). The second picture is my odometer on the way to school this morning, about halfway there. That's a thousand PLUS miles in 8 days, peeps. It's nice to be back in school, but sheesh. I'm tired all the time, y'all!

And because you know I can't do a Wordless Wednesday without posting a picture of C-Monster, here's a pic from yesterday. He bumped his head on the underside of our dining room table and got a big goose egg and bruise from it, but he is such a sweet happy baby and he really hasn't let on that it is even hurting or bothering him. I love this kid!




So much for WORDLESS Wednesday!

-- posted from my iPhone using blogpress

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph