Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

list-style

*Stephen and I start classes at Henderson ONE WEEK from today. I have mixed feelings about it. I’m super excited that Stephen is going back to school, and I’m super excited about starting my last year of classes (next Spring I’ll be doing my teaching internship!) but at the same time I know that I’m going to be SO busy this semester and I dread all the time that I’m going to be away from my little man.

*Speaking of the little man, I’m about 90% sure that I am going to try to enroll him in Daycare two days a week.  My mom has always kept him, but I know that this semester is going to be very time-consuming and I feel like it would be best for him to be in Daycare two days a week and with my mom three days a week. I’ve always said that at 18 months I would be okay with putting him in public Daycare, and believe it or not, he’ll be 18 months in February. He would be in Daycare on Monday and Friday, which means I will be right here in town in case something happens and I’m needed right away; he would be staying with my mom on Tuesday-Thursday, which are the days I’m in class.  I’m much more comfortable with her having him on the days that I’m out of town. I think (and hope and pray) that he will like it and it will be a smooth adjustment for him. The social interaction will be good for him. :)

*Jasper has been having much less accidents inside, thank goodness.  He has been staying in a kennel all night long and NOT making any messes in it overnight, and he goes out first thing in the morning. He spends several hours a day in the backyard with Bella, which is part of the reason we’ve had less accidents inside. I thought I was going to lose my sanity there for a few days, but things are MUCH better now. (Knock on wood.)

*I haven’t watched a single episode of Grey’s Anatomy today. I think that today is the first day in a week.  Even Stephen has gotten sucked into it. I took a nap a few days ago and dreamed that I was a surgical resident at Seattle Grace Hospital and that Dr. Bailey called me telling me that I was needed right away for a big emergency. Think I’ve watched a too much Grey’s lately?  Funny thing is that Stephen had a dream last night that he got bitten in half by a shark and taken to Seattle Grace and McDreamy was called in to look at his wounds and told Stephen that they would be able to fix him up with minimal scarring.  I could NOT stop laughing today when he told me that.

*Since I haven’t watched Grey’s today, I have picked up my whole house, done two loads of laundry (plus hung up laundry that’s been clean for like, a week) cleaned my bathroom, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, and am about to start working on organizing Christopher’s books and toys. No TV = productive Stephanie.

*It seems like I always think of things to blog about (like while I’m cleaning) then  can’t remember any of it when I actually sit down at the computer. Oh, well. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph