Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

weekend wrap-up

I had a wonderful weekend! (And by weekend I mean Sunday/Monday.) Sunday I sat at home and relaxed, went to a baby shower, and had dinner with my bestie Jessica. Monday I went to Texarkana with my mom and dad to do some shopping! I got some used maternity clothes from a friend of my cousin, ate some good food at Ironwood Grill (lunch) and Ruby Tuesday (dinner) and spent good quality time with my mom, dad, and brother! My mom is very generous with my dad's money (haha) and bought me lots of good stuff! Much-needed maternity clothing, some ADORABLE newborn onesies, a Cozy Rider, and some wall decor from Kirklands. The wall decor is the inspiration for the nursery, so I am super duper excited about it. I LOVE Kirklands -- if you've never been to a Kirklands, check it out sometime. I love their stuff! (I am SO turning into my mother...)

A big part of me wants to post the adorable wall stuff I got, but I think I am going to wait until the nursery is finished to post pictures of it all together. =) It's gonna be so cute! I am taking some vacation time the last week of May, so those are the days I am planning on painting and putting together the nursery. I'll take some before pictures sometime soon so that you can see the transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph