Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

insomnia.

I woke up at 3:30... it's 5:40... I've been on the computer reading blogs for about an hour now. I'm not sure whether I want to stay up and just get this day started, or if I should go back to bed for 2 hours. Sometimes going back to sleep for just a few hours is worse than not sleeping at all. Sigh.

One of the reasons I couldn't go back to sleep. All the things I *want* to do.

* Go on vacation
* Finish college (I'm so close...)
* Be out of debt
* Get a different job
* Paint my kitchen (and other home improvement projects)
* Paint the nursery (Yes I know I just posted a blog about my plans to do this, so it's at least in my near future.)
* Lose weight (after August, of course.)
* We have too many dogs, but I just love them all so much. I'm afraid we aren't going to have enough time to devote to all of them once Christopher gets here. What should I do?

And now I'm faced with having to make the decision to either go back to bed or stay up. I'm not sure what I would do if I stayed up... laundry? Work out? I'm not even sure what time Curves opens now. Run to Daylight Donuts? Yum... I have been so hungry recently. If I did that, I would have to go work out too. What would my mother do if I called her at 7 am wanting to work out? Probably check to see if she was dreaming, because no way THIS girl is up at the crack of dawn unless it's (a) Black Friday or (b) getting ready to leave for a vacation!!!

Baxter has been at my parents house the last few days and I am missing him terribly. He's spending time with them until Zoe's out of heat -- he's neutered, so he wouldn't have done any harm, but he was just all over her and it was grossing me out. I guess I could go spend some time with him! He's my sweetheart. =)


In other news, my front yard is starting to look like a small lake, and from what I can tell it's only going to get worse. I'm ready for a week of sunshine! Can you tell I'm just babbling now? I'm not sure if it's just drowsiness, or if it's because I'm putting off going back to bed because it's now straight up 6 am, and in the back of my mind, I think I should just get in the shower and start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph