Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankfulness

Today, I am thankful for my family.

I am thankful for my best friend and husband, who does SO much for me and loves me despite my many flaws.

I am thankful for the sweetest, cutest little boy in the whole world.  He is my sunshine!

I am thankful for my mom and my dad.  There is SO much I could say about them, but I will just say that I am blessed with a wonderful mom and dad who have helped Stephen and me with SO much through our first few years of marriage.  I am honestly not sure what we would have done without them.  They are also the best “Pawpaw and Granny” Christopher could have ever asked for!

I am thankful for an awesome brother and sister-in-law (SIL as of January 1, 2011) who are mine and Stephen’s closest friends.  They are so much fun to be around and they love their nephew like crazy!

I am thankful for a sweet mother-in-law who is always there for us when we need her and has also helped us a lot through the past few years. She is an all-around good person and friend, and she is a wonderful Nana!

I am thankful for Stephen’s brother and sister-in-law.  Even though we only see them a few times a year, we always have fun catching up with them and they love Christopher to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for my SIL. She is a great friend and is always there for me when I need her. Love ya Steph

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph