Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

if you haven’t heard from me within a week, send a search party.

I only have one day of school left – to take a (non-comprehensive) final in one class and in another class, do an hour-long presentation over a 10-page research paper. (Acccckk!)

It’s amazing how much other, miscellaneous schoolwork I have left to do at this point in time.

{I bet you didn’t know that I am the Queen of Procrastination}

unless you’re my mom

I don’t want to be like this. Truly. But somehow, no matter how good my intentions are, other things just get in the way and I end up scrambling at the last minute to get everything finished. Everything must be done by next Tuesday! And as always, I will get it all done and turned it. (I HOPE!) Assuming I’m still alive on Wednesday, I’ll write a million and one updates that date all the way back to mid-October.

It might be Thursday.

Here’s a sneak peak of the day we took family pictures for Christmas cards. (Which I still haven’t ordered and I’m not even sure if I will this year.)

photo 2

photo 3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the Christmas cards! They should be awful cute.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph