Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Dough Ornaments

My mom started a tradition in the 90s when she was going to the War Eagle craft fair. She always bought a personalized Christmas ornament for our tree.  Next year I need to take a picture of all of them and document them on here. =)

When Christopher was born, I decided to do the same thing. Our first dough ornament I bought in Branson at the Landing from one of the street vendors.

11 25 11_0492

Last year, I didn’t get to go to Branson or to War Eagle, so I bought one online. Not as special, but it is still hand-written and personalized.

11 25 11_0494

This year, I went to War Eagle with my mom and Britney. We found a dough ornament booth and all three of us bought personalized ornaments for this year. I also bought one for my mother-in-law and gave it to her for her birthday. I think I will make it a tradition to give her a dough ornament each year for her birthday.

11 25 11_0488_copy

This is the only picture I have of Deanna’s.
10 14 11_0404

I love our dough ornaments and look forward to seeing them on our tree every year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph