Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Busy

I am so ridiculously behind with blogging.

MAYBE one day (in a year or two) I’ll get caught up and then continue to keep up on a daily (or at least every-other-day) basis.

In the past week, we’ve been to Branson, (again! Third time this year. We’re making good use of our timeshare condo!) spent plenty of time in Nana’s pool, had a fun evening with friends, celebrated the 4th with both of our families, and on Tuesday – I started Summer II classes at Henderson, so I’ve been busy driving and doing schoolwork and then spending my free time with Little Man. (SO sad our month of June went by so quickly. We were busy but we also spent plenty of Quality Time on the couch watching Shrek.)

Hopefully this weekend I can find some time to sit down and write an update or two - I have a Mother’s Day post that I still haven’t completed, plus our trip to Ft Worth last month. I really want to post about them since this is my “journal” for our family. I need to worry less about having it perfectly written out and instead just document it. I love going back and reading them months (or years) later – so that’s all that matters!

I’ll try to be completely caught up with blogging in one week! That will make me feel better, at least, even if nobody else cares about it!

And because I hate posting without pics – here’s Christopher enjoying a free, hot & fresh donut from Krispy Kreme on our Branson trip last week! Yum.O.

C_krispykreme1

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph