Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Our First Home

As I mentioned, Stephen and I have put our house on the market. I took pictures of the house for the MLS listing with my own camera, and so I thought I’d go ahead and post them on here… mainly for myself for years in the future, but also for any nosy people who are interested in buying our house!

Sooo – welcome to our home! When you walk in the front door, you enter our living room.

deskcomp2livingroomcomp1livingroomcomp3livingroomcomp2

Just opposite of the living room is our dining room. The dining room and living room are all one big open area.

diningcomp

We also have our desk in the living/dining area.

Jun 26 2011_0042

On the other side of the dining area is the kitchen. We have lots of cabinet space in our kitchen. There is an area for a breakfast table and a bar (but we never bought bar stools.)

kitchencomp1

We have a galley-style kitchen, but it is long, so there is a lot of countertop space!

kitchencomp2kitchencomp4kitchencomp3

Christopher’s room is off the kitchen.

cbedroomcomp1cbedroomcomp2cbedroomcomp4cbedroomcomp3

He has his own private bathroom with a HUGE shower.

bathcomp1bathcomp2

Also off the kitchen is our super-big laundry room.
laundrycomp2laundrycomp1

The last room of our house is mine and Stephen’s bedroom. It is off the living room.

mbedroomcomp1mbedroomcomp2

We have a nice-sized bathroom with a full shower/tub. We also have a HUGE walk-in closet, but I didn’t get any pictures of it.

mbathcomp1

Off our bedroom we have a covered porch. Hopefully in the near future it will be a screened-in porch. ;)

mbedroomcomp3porchcomp2

That is our first home! It has been good to us -- it was a great starter home and I know that I will be sad to leave it, but I also look forward to moving on to bigger and better things! (Read: three bedrooms and a garage.)  :)

(I just realized that I don’t have any pictures of the exterior of the house. I’ll have to take those soon and post them as well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph