Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

i almost deleted this post because it’s so boring. my apologies.

There’s not really been much going on here recently… well, nothing blog-worthy, at least!  The only exciting thing we did this last week was make a family trip to Hot Springs with my mother-in-law, Deanna.  I needed a few nice outfits to wear to my observations and for the HSU Teacher’s College Admissions interviews.  Ack.

So far this semester has been going really smoothly – I’ve had a decent amount of homework and busy work, but starting this week I’m going to have to kick it into HIGH gear! I have observations, the interview, tests, homework, 2 end-of-semester projects to work on… the list goes on and on.  I’m not looking forward to the rest of this semester… however, I AM glad that the semester is halfway over! 

I’ve been so tired recently, too, it makes it hard for me to focus on doing homework and housework.  Does anybody have any advice on this?  Is there a vitamin I could take that could help boost my energy level?  It seems like all I want to do is lay on the couch and watch TV.  I don’t, of course… but still.  I’m tempted.

This post has turned into sort of a whiney pathetic poor-Stephanie post.  Soooo I’ll do you all a favor and end it now.  I must go, anyway, and study.  And do homework.  Blaaah.

1 comment:

  1. Steph...i totally hear you on that lack of energy thing. On work days from 7-4 i am good because I am busy going and don't have time to think about being tired but as soon as I hit the front door of home i'm immediatly drainded and on the weekends I have no energy and feel so lazy. I found a 1 a day vitamin that also has a supplement for energy in it. This is at walmart. I honestly can't tell that I feel any different but I am not good about taking it on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph