Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

rain, rain, go away!

I was totally planning on blogging sooner than this, but my laptop has been messed up. I finally gave up on trying to get it to work, and am typing this on Stephen's desktop, but was too lazy to transfer my pictures. So, sorry but no pictures of the cutie-pie on this post!

Christopher had his 4 week appointment today and he is a healthy boy! I'll post his stats on Friday when I post his ONE MONTH updates and picture. (Cannot believe it was 4 weeks ago yesterday that he was born!) He is the best baby ever - I'll write all about his wonderful ways on Friday.

I have LESS THAN four weeks of maternity leave left and I am already starting to get anxious about it. I am really enjoying my time at home with him and would give anything if I could be a FULL-TIME stay at home Mom, but I know we just can't do that right now. Maybe in the future it will be a possibility. I know he will be in GREAT hands while I'm at work though -- my mom is going to be keeping him, which is a HUGE blessing. I won't have to worry about his care and I know he will be in safe hands!

Has anybody heard of the new CMT show, The Singing Bee? I caught a few episodes of it one night at midnight (and was up till 2 watching it!) and I love it! It's like a country version of "Don't Forget the Lyrics." Basically you compete with 6 other people to see who knows the most lyrics to (mostly country) songs, and the winner gets $10,000. And guess who filled out an application to audition as a contestant on the show? That's right... yours truly! Ha! Am I totally crazy?!? Thank goodness the headline of the show is "You don't have to sing it well, you just have to sing it right," 'cause I got no voice. But I can memorize lyrics like you wouldn't believe!

It's been raining for what seems like months, but it's actually been more like a week. We are S.I.C.K. of it. Where'd that beautiful fall weather go? We (and the dogs) are sick of being stuck inside all day long. We're ready for crisp, cool walking weather!

It's 1 in the morning and I should really fold the clothes I washed earlier, empty the dishwasher, and pick up the house -- but I think I'm just gonna brush my teeth and go to bed. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph