Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Photo Shoot

So, the other day I decided that Christopher and I needed to have a little photo shoot.
(I am needing a (few?) good picture(s) of him to send out as a birth announcement.)
Here are a few of my favorites.
(Not including the two pictures in the new banners at the top of my blog.)
Do you have a favorite?






I had trouble getting him to actually look at the camera. I was wearing a tie-dyed shirt that day, and he just kept staring at it instead of looking at the camera!

We have had a great weekend! Stephen was home with us Friday and Saturday, then today we went to chuch with my mom and dad and hung out with them for the afternoon. Now we are just lounging around!

Not really much else to report right now!

(Let me know which picture(s) you like best between the two in the header and the four in this post!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,

    I like the first one in your post best, I think, but they're all really great!

    Maria

    PS I found your blog a few months ago, and I think your family is precious!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph