Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

09/21/2008 - 09/21/2009

Sooo - it's been ONE YEAR since the hubby and I did this...



It is SO hard to believe that a whole year has passed by already. It's been a great year -- hard, but still great! We had a beautiful, wonderful wedding (my Mom is freakin' awesome) and, with the exception of the day our son was born last month, it was the best day of my life!

My three best friends stood by my side at our wedding - my best friend from high school, Jessica, my brother, and his fiance, Britney. I was SO honored to have the three of them stand up there with me, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. I let the girls pick out their own dresses, and it ended up looking great with Ty's brown slacks and red tie.

Stephen's attendants were his friends John and Damon, and his brother, Jim. We were a handsome bunch of people!



I think Stephen and I are going to celebrate by going to a (very quick) dinner together and leaving the little man with one of his grandmas! (I'm sure I can get one of them to watch him!) Then we'll come home, watch a movie, snuggle with our boy, and eat the top layer of our (probably freezer burned) beautiful wedding cake. Have a great evening, everybody!

1 comment:

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph