Saturday, September 15, 2012

Week in the Life, Day 3

Whoa… I’m on a roll! Maybe this whole “week in the life” thing will get me back into the habit of posting daily?!? I STILL need to blog about C’s birthday party…which was a MONTH ago. Blogger of the Year, I am not.

Saturday, September 15, 2012

8:45 – Christopher wakes up, I inform Stephen. ha! Stephen gets up. I lay in bed, hoping to fall back asleep. I don’t. So, I lay there and savor the quiet, catching up on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and blogs. I’m not sure what I did before social media.
9:30 – I crawl out of bed and make my way into the living room. Christopher runs and screams “MOMMY!” as though he hasn’t seen in weeks. My heart melts.
9:30-10:15 – I eat breakfast, (Raspberry PopTart in case you’re curious) (or as C calls them, “top-part!”") family “down time,” Stephen watches College Game Day, (ugh) I play SongPop
10:15-11:15 – I shower, we talk to my family via Facetime, we make plans to go to my parents house for the afternoon, Stephen showers
11:00-11:45 – I do my hair and makeup and get Christopher and myself dressed
12:00 – head to grocery store to buy ingredients for
Symphony Brownies (yum.)
12:10-12:20 – grocery store
12:30 – arrive at my parents house
12:30-6:00– hang out with my parents and my brother and sister-in-law. We ate lunch together, talked, played a few rounds of Scattergories, watched the Arkansas/Alabama game, (don’t want to talk about it) Christopher napped laid in bed for two hours and never fell asleep, basically just enjoyed ourselves.
6:00 -
Ty and B leave to go to her family’s house.
6:00-9:30 -
my parents and Stephen and I decide to play a round of Hand and Foot. We munch on leftover pizza for dinner and lay C down for bed at 7:30. After Stephen and I lost at H&F, we played a game of Spades. We also lost at that. (Again, don’t wanna talk about it!)


9:30 – drive home. this is really early for a cards night, but nice! We usually come home around midnight when playing cards because we don’t start until C goes to bed at 8ish. Tonight we got smart and set him up with an episode of Sesame Street and we started early!
9:45-11:00 – Stephen turns on the Texas/Ole Miss game, we switch back and forth between that and this morning’s Pioneer Woman. I blog and browse the internet. Oh, and I cough basically non stop. Dear Cold/Coughing/Runny Nose/Stuffy Nose/Allergies/Sinuses/etc, you’ve all come and tortured me over the past 2+ weeks. I’m tired of you. Please leave. Seriously, it’s been one thing after another for way too long now. Since Wednesday night my throat and voice have conspired against me and I kind of sound like a man. It’s really awesome sauce. On opposite day.
11:00 – I realize I should really be working on homework instead of blogging and watching the Longhorns. Hmm, decisions, decisions. I continue to browse Pinterest.
11:45 – my laptop flashes 10% battery. I ignore it.
11:47 – my laptop DIES. I think it lied about the whole “10%” thing. Drag butt off couch. Plug laptop in. Pinterest distracts me again.
11:57 – finish blog. go get ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!