Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Birthday Week!!!

A certain little boy I know will be turning THREE on Saturday!!!!

Our week is jam-packed with all different kinds of crazy and I’m already stressing over it… I have SO MUCH TO DO and I’m in denial that this is my last week of summer. Seriously. One week from today I have to go BACK TO SCHOOL?!?!?

Not.

Exciting.

I’ve had a WONDERFUL summer and I’m really, really, really not ready for it to be over.

This week we are getting ready for Christopher’s party – it is on Saturday, but I’ve done pretty much nothing to prepare for it so far except write down a mile-long to-do list. We have to get the house clean and ready for both party visitors and overnight visitors. I need to clean up the front porch and back yard and deck. I have to buy and prepare all of the party food. Decorate. Get the dog groomed. Take Christopher to get his hair cut. On Tuesday, Christopher is going to the dentist for the first time! We’ll spend most of that day traveling to/from Fort Smith for that appointment. I’m sure I’ll have to pick up a few party supplies while we’re there, too… SO yes, busy busy week.

I just can’t believe my widdle boy is turning THREE!  sniff sniff.

IMG_3594

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph