Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Wedding and Family!

Oh my... First post from my iPad! My parents got me one for graduation and aim in LOVE with it! Perfect gift for a new Business/Tech teacher!
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful daddy's out there! To my wonderful dad and my husband...I am so thankful for both of you!




C yesterday morning.
Yesterday, Stephen let me sleep in. We usually each get up with C one morning on the weekends and let the other sleep in. Stephen and I are both night owls and prefer to sleep in late in the mornings - him later than me. After I woke up and ate breakfast we cleaned at the house for a few hours, then around noon I made a last-minute decision to attend a wedding of a cousin of mine. Actually, it was my cousin's daughter that was getting married.
Anyway, I decided to let C and Stevo stay home and avoid the drive so I rode to Texarkana with my parents. We met up with Britney there and made our way to the wedding. I had a great time! The wedding was short, sweet, and beautiful. I was able to see a lot of family that I hadn't seen in awhile, which was great!




These are the only pictures I have from my photo stream. {Can i just mention how much I love photo stream? Brilliant, Apple. Brilliant.} The rest are on my camera. The baby is my cousin Jennifer's grand baby. (is it weird that i have COUSINS who are grandparents?!?) She is sooo sweet!




It was late by the time I got home but I am so glad that I went! Stephen is sleeping in this morning and but I can't wait for him to get up and open his father's day gifts from Christopher and me.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph