Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Goals

First off, Happy New Year! I can’t believe we are in the year 2012! Crazy.  2011 was a pretty good year for Stephen and me. Once I’m all caught up with my blogging (hopefully over the next few days) I will do a recap of 2011, some of the main things that went on with us last year. I’m excited to see what 2012 brings… hopefully a graduation and a new job for myself!

Moving on -- I kind of hate the word resolutions. I have “goals” for this year. I rarely do these because I am kind of known for starting things and then not finishing them. (College, Couch to 5k, painting a room, craft projects…)  I have tried to be better about finishing things that I start, and I feel like I really have gotten better this year.

There are a few goals that I would like to try to achieve this year. I’ll try to remember to do a review at the end of the year to see how much I accomplished.  I am also going to put them on my sidebar. >>>>>>>

Here they are, in no particular order. (I also may come back and add more goals on as the year progresses.)

**Start and complete the Couch to 5k program.
**Participate in at least one 5k competition and complete it. (Cross the finish line; time doesn’t matter.)
**Obtain my bachelor’s degree.
**Start living a healthier lifestyle by exercising and eating healthy foods.
**Start attending church on a more regular basis.
**Spend lots of time with Christopher and Stephen doing fun family activities.
**Hike Pinnacle Mountain.
**Organize my time around the house. Devote more time to housework and yardwork.
**Take more pictures of Christopher – he’s growing so fast!
**Use our video recorder more.
**Be a better wife to Stephen and a better mom to Christopher.
**Go on at least one mini-vacation with Stephen and Christopher.
**Continue to learn about Photoshop and Photography
**Spend time with my girl friends and strengthen those relationships. It’s important to have friends!
**Start putting extra payments towards the G6. (We are already doing this, but I’d like to do a little more.)
**Become more organized with our finances.
**Eat out LESS and cook at home MORE!

These are all that I can think of right now… just off the top of my head. I know that I will probably not be able to complete all of these, but I am definitely going to try my very hardest!

Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph