Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holy Crap, Y'all

It's been a crazy week.  The trip to Branson was SO much fun, but so, so exhausting And C's schedule has been off ever since.  I'm not complaining, it's just made my normal daily routine a little different, and it's hard to adjust!  I've been catching up on laundry, housework, and Christmas shopping. {And I'm done! Yay!}

I haven't really felt like blogging because I felt like I had SO much other stuff I needed to be doing - most importantly, getting our Christmas card taken care of.  I had big plans this year to get the three of us dressed up all cute and Christmasy, but it never happened.  So then, I decided to just take a picture of C in front of my mom's tree.  {It's so pretty!}

See, before C was born, I was given lots and lots and LOTS of clothes, and one of the outfits I was given was an Old Navy 3-6 month Christmas shirt and pant suit that I just adored.  It was a white long-sleeved shirt with a cute little Santa face on it, and a pair of red-and-white striped pants.  Too stinkin cute.  WELL.... after I got to my mom's house and got it on him, we decided it MIGHT be a girl's outfit.  PLUS, it was a little too small, and C's sweet little Buddha belly kept poking out of it.  Then, he got his feelings hurt because (1) Granny said he looked like a girl (2) Momma and Granny kept taking pictures of his tummy poking out of the aforemention {girly} outfit.  He decided he didn't want a picture like that being circulated among his family & friends. 



So, we went to Branson, and I kept meaning to take a family picture of us in front of a tree somewhere, but we were never all 3 together when I thought about it.  And now it's been on my mind all week - and I seriously considered just not sending one out - but HOW could I do that on Christopher's first Christmas?  Finally, yesterday, my mom came over and we got a good one of C to send out, and I went and printed off a cute little card tonight at Walmart and I love it!

I would love to upload some pics but I really must get to work addressing and stamping these cards so that they make it to their destinations before Christmas!  Tomorrow is C's FOUR MONTH birthday, so you KNOW you'll see plenty of cute pics tomorrow!

1 comment:

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph