Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009


May I introduce to you Momma's Christopher's new best friend...



His Granny bought this for him when he was still about the size of a jelly bean...



okay, not that small... but she bought it for him (with lots of other great stuff, including a carseat, stroller, swing, the bassinet hiespent the first 8 weeks of his life sleeping in, and lots of toys) for a great price at a garage sale.


When I pulled it out a few days ago, I figured he was still a bit too small for it...


but he's not!  He just loves it!

Until, of course, he gets tired...


We are doing better.  I was sick for a few days - running fever, sore thoat, sneeeeezing and such.  Our favorite family practitioner diagnosed me with Strep throat, so I'm taking antibiotics for that.  C spent two nights with my mom while I was getting better.

We are (kind sorta maybe thinking about) looking at houses.  Just to see if we can find anything while they are still offering the "repeat home-owner" tax credit.  Lots of "depends-ons" for this... but we did look at a house today.  I liked the house and location and even the price tag wasn't too bad (except it needs a lot of new stuff - i.e. carpet, garage door [although I ♥ the fact that is has a garage] closet/bedroom doors, paint, soap and water, etc.) but I doubt it will be the one for us unless it's still on the market come February or March.  We'll see...

I'm officially on Personal Leave from WalMart.  I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with my family and not having to put up with rude people at work.  =)  To try to make up for some of the money we'll be missing out on while I'm away, I am going to be selling Scentsy products!  Follow the link to my Scentsy page or call me, email me, or leave a comment here if you'd like to know more about Scentsy, request a brochure, or throw a party!!!!  I'd love you forever for allowing me to stay home with Christopher for as long as possible!

Also -- for Mena peeps... I'm going to try to get a few houses to clean, so if you know of anyone looking for a well trained (just ask my Momma) housekeeper (I'm thinking 3 or 4 hour shifts, $10/hour, however many times a month you may need me) then let me know or give them my name and number!  Muchas gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph