Pages

Friday, November 6, 2009

10 am and things that already have me upset.

**having to go to work tonight.
**my dogs getting out of the backyard and chasing some old man down the street while barking at him.
**people sticking their noses where they don't belong.
**my oven burning the tops of my biscuits.
**not being able to make my mom's (and granny's) homemade gravy after being taught over and over and OVER again.
**my house being messy AGAIN after i cleaned it day before yesterday!
**knowing that i am going to have to pick it up before going to work tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that your day has started out bad. Here's to hoping it only gets better!

    I know how you feel about the whole gravy thing...it took me about 20 years to get it mine tasting like my dad's!!

    As for the house, it only gets worse. I've come to realize that my house was a LOT cleaner BEFORE we had kids. And the older they get, the worse it seems to get. Once they get to the age of being able to actually clean, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will be at it!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost been 12 hours since your post. I hope everything is better now!

    Granny

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph