Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

purging my iPhone camera roll

HEY! Guess who’s up at 12:30, procrastinating homework (I always say I’m going to do it on Tuesday, yet somehow I’m always rushing it last-minute on Wednesday.)

This is pretty much an iPhone picture dump post. They need to go on here before they get lost in the black hole that is my iPhone camera roll.

IMG_0283
I can’t tell you when this day was exactly (well, I could if I went to enough trouble, but I’m not gonna) but it was obviously warm because he was wearing shorts. We had been outside playing and he said “Oh NO! Mama! It’s raining! I need my rain jacket!” and ran inside the house to grab this jacket. Love the imagination. =)

IMG_0326
“Mama, I wear dis.”

IMG_0415
Taken today. He was wearing only socks, undies, and a backpack full of toys.

IMG_0419
Jasper…I always find him sleeping in the funniest positions.

IMG_3983
I love these dogs SO much.

IMG_3984
Bath time is one of his favorite times of the day.

IMG_3985

IMG_3995
Was he ever really this small? When did he grow up!? This feels so long ago… yet also like it was just last week.

IMG_4002
My favorite wintertime treat. (I use mine in hot chocolate, of course.)

IMG_4017
We had a picnic in the back of the Murano one night at my parents house while we were waiting on them to show up. I still haven’t cleaned the crumbs out of the back of the car. This is a definite “CHEEESE” face. Ha!

IMG_4033
My 27th birthday.

IMG_4056
I dressed him this morning and brushed his hair… when he walked out of the bathroom, Stephen told him he looked like Sheldon Cooper. (If you don’t know who Sheldon Cooper is… please, for the love of all that is good, watch The Big Bang Theory. CBS. Thursday nights. 7:00 Central. You’re welcome.)

IMG_4058
Stephen, Christopher and I rode with my parents to Texarkana to meet with B and Ty for my birthday dinner.

Olive Garden. Lasagna Fritta. That is all.

IMG_4066
He decided he’d rather play in the gravel than ride his bike.

IMG_4067
Riding the “train” that my parents had at their house before Wheels & Wings. He loved this!

IMG_4069
He loves to go fast!

IMG_4130
I downloaded this a few weeks ago. Love.

IMG_4133
Baxey and Christopher…sweet friends. After 3 years, I think Baxter is finally getting used to Christopher.

IMG_4148
Playing at the park one day last week.

IMG_4164
I turned my back for two minutes and when I came back into the room they were both up on the couch. Spoiled.

IMG_4168
My mom and I did this last week. SO much fun stuff.

IMG_4211
Jasper just doesn’t realize that he is a 70-pound Boxer instead of a 10-pound lap dog.
A few weeks ago (the Tuesday before my birthday) we decided we needed to get rid of him (something we had tossed back and forth for several months) and a sweet family with two boys offered to take him as their new pet. When he walked away with them I had a panic attack. And I cried. For days. Not kidding. Stephen felt awful about it and we even discussed over the weekend the possibility of talking to the people and asking for him back. She texted me on Monday and said that they weren’t going to be able to keep him and asked if we perhaps wanted him back? I basically threw down the groceries I had just carried in from the store and jumped in my car and drove to her house as quickly as possible to get him. And I am SO SO SO glad that he is back HOME.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph