Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

I’m alive–and back!

I’m still here! Internship has not eaten me alive! (Yet.)

We moved a few weeks ago (more on that later) and we just got our internet set up this weekend.  I love my iPhone and I couldn’t live without it – (okay, I could, but I don’t want to) but I don’t enjoy using it to blog from. To be honest, I don’t even like using it to do random Google searches. I prefer my laptop, thankyouverymuch.

Today was our first SNOW DAY of the winter! In FEBRUARY! It was nice to miss a day of school. I worked all day long doing more unpacking and organizing. And laundry. Never-ending laundry.

My little man is GROWING UP. He is a full-blown TWO YEAR OLD (two and a half in FOUR DAYS) and I cannot BELIEVE it. He talks all.the.time.  He loves to watch shows with music/singing. He loves to play with cars. He loves to make messes.

The snow we had today was minimal – by the time we got up and moving it was sleeting then that turned into rain later in the day. Christopher and I looked outside and talked about it but I never even took him out in it because he has been sick with a cough/runny nose and today he started running a fever. He’s going to the doctor tomorrow.

I am SO glad to finally have internet back. I have a ton of blogging to catch up on (what’s new?) and I know it will take me forever and a half to catch up, but I’m still determined to! I still need to blog about Christmas (hello – tomorrow is Valentine’s Day.) and wrap up 2011.

More tomorrow! (but no promises! ha.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph