Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

the eyes indicate the antiquity of the soul (ralph waldo emerson)

Yesterday, Christopher and I had lunch with my dad at a local Mexican restaurant. It was a gorgeous fall day outside, and I decided to take Christopher to the park afterwards. I took my camera with me because I’m really trying to take more pictures of Christopher. (I’m also TRYING to shoot in full manual mode, but it’s going to take me awhile to get there. I think I took about 5 pictures in manual before saying ‘forget it’ and switching to portrait.)

Anyway, back to the point. I took this picture of Christopher and I just love it. Doesn’t he have the most beautiful eyes? Yes, I believe he does.

The only “touching up” I did to this photo was removing some dried stuff around his nose (he’s had a runny nose recently) and some Mexican food around his lips (apparently he was saving it for later.)  I did not touch his eyes.

Oct 21 2011_0052

I have more pictures from the park, but this one deserves a post all on it own, don’t you think? Yes, I think it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph