Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

quick update :)

We’ve had a lot going on recently. Two weeks ago yesterday, our A/C unit caught on fire (!!!!) and we’ve been living with my mother-in-law. I had hoped that we would be back in our house by the time school started back, but we’re not. I have spent the last two weeks planning for Christopher’s birthday party and spending lot of precious time with my sweet little boy.

Yesterday was Christopher’s birthday party! We had a great time with good friends and family. I will update all about that later.

Tomorrow will be a hard day for me. I start back to school at Henderson. I have to leave town at 6 for an 8am class – my ONLY MWF class this semester. At the same time class is starting, Stephen will be dropping Christopher Tyler off for his first day of Daycare. He will be attending Sunshine House three days a week this fall. I have cried plenty of tears over it today, so I am hoping and praying that they are all out of my system tomorrow and that I don’t bawl the entire trip to Arkadelphia. :( I know that it will be good for him and that he will enjoy it – but I am just an emotional wreck over it. No surprise there, though.

The ONLY good thing about tomorrow is the fact that it will be my LAST first day of fall undergraduate classes. Can I get a Hallelujah?

I will be back soon with a  big update about all that has been going on recently. I am hoping that by the end of the week we will be back in OUR house. I feel like I am even more scatterbrained than normal while I am living at my mother-in-law’s house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph