Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Quick Update!

We are home from a fun (EXTREMELY impromptu) family trip to Branson! My last day of class was last Tuesday, but I start a new “mini-semester” summer class tomorrow that is every day for 2 weeks! I have so much to do tonight but I am hoping that this class that I’m in isn’t too time-consuming! I have SO much to do on my “to-do” list and one of the things at the TOP of that list is to catch up on blogging! :) We had a great time in Branson and I can’t wait to recap everything that has been going on recently!

I have some studying to do for tomorrow (our professor was nice enough to email us last week [FINALS week!!!!] to let us know that we have homework due tomorrow and a quiz tomorrow. And of course I am waiting until the last minute to finish it all up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph