Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Post 2 of 30

Today I’m supposed to write about:
the meaning behind my blog name.

My original blog name was Thirty Minutes of Wonderful.  It’s a line from Steel Magnolias.  (I’d rather have 30 minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.)  That had been an old blog name, and when I created this blog after Stephen and I got married, I just kept it.

I don’t remember when, but at some point in time, I decided that I didn’t really think it really “fit” my blog very well, so I changed my blog name to “O! The Places We’ll Go!”

The reason I just used a capital “O” is because our last name is Olmstead.  “Oh, the Places You’ll Go,” is a book by Dr. Seuss.  I modified it just a little, and I think it’s great title for our blog, which pretty much just deals with our little family.

********

In other news, according to the UPS tracking website, my Christmas Cards are “out for delivery” today, which means hopefully I will be getting them today.  It’s too late to get them in the mail today, but hopefully if I get them tonight, I can get them all addressed and stamped and out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph