Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

30 Posts

I was hoping to jump on the Christmas Card Carousel today, but my Christmas Cards aren’t in yet… so I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to post them.  I HOPE my cards are in tomorrow.  I ordered them on the SEVENTH (a week ago YESTERDAY!) and they aren’t in yet.  Did anybody else have slow shipping from Shutterfly?  If I’d known it was going to take a week and half to ship 50 cards I would have ordered them sooner.  I figured a few days.  Sheeesh.

Anyway. I totally stole this off Shauna’s blog.  It’s supposed to be 30 days worth of posts… but I doubt that I do one every day. I’ll try… but I’m just sayin.  Don’t get your hopes up.

Post 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Post 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Post 3-Your first love
Post 4-Your parents
Post 5-Your siblings
Post 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Post 7-Favorite movies
Post 8-A place you've traveled to
Post 9-A picture of your friends
Post 10-Something you're afraid of
Post 11-Favorite television shows
P
ost 12-What you believe
Post 13-Goals
Post 14-A picture you love
Post 15-Bible verse
Post 16-Dream house
Post 17-Something you're looking forward to
Post 18-Something you regret
Post 19-Something you miss
Post 20-Nicknames
Post 21-Picture of yourself
Post 22-Favorite city
Post 23-Favorite vacation
Post 24-Something you've learned
Post 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Post 26-Picture of your family
Post 27-Pets
Post 28-Something that stresses you out
Post 29-3 Wishes
Post 30-a picture

SOOOOO… on to Post One.

Hiiiiii.  I’m Stephanie.  I’m Stephen’s wife and Christopher’s Mommy.  I’m a college student working towards a degree in Business & Technology Education, with a minor in Business Administration. After I get my Bachelor’s, I plan on getting my Master’s in Business Administration.  Aaaand, eventually, I want to be a stay-at-home-mom. (Did you think I was going to say get my doctorate? Ha.)

Here’s a recent picture of me… (and the cutest little boy in the whole world.)
12 02 10_0031

And now, 15 random interesting facts about myself.

1. When I clean my house, I always start in the kitchen.
2. I sleep with a clip-on fan at the head of my bed, pretty much blowing in my face.
3. I love diet cherry Pepsi. (From a can, or from Cruizzers.)
4. I recently started the Couch to 5K program, and my goal is to run a half-marathon next fall.
5. I could read blogs all.day.long.
6. Almost every Friday night, Stephen and I play Spades with my parents.  We’re cool like that.
7. I aspire to be a great photographer.
8. My dream job is to be a stay-at-home or work-at-home mom. Once all my children are in school, I would like to teach at the college level.
9. I want more children, but I don’t know if I want to go through pregnancy again.
10. I would love to write a book some day.
11. I hate the show Desperate Housewives, but I can’t make myself stop watching it.  It’s a sickness, really.
12. I’m a Hog fan, married to a Longhorns fan.
13. I could eat pizza for every single meal.
14. I hold grudges for a very, very long time. It’s just hard for me to get over stuff.
15. I’m super-emotional.  I cry easily, and often.

1 comment:

  1. I love the 30 day post idea. Ooooooooo and what a cawinky-dink I am emotional and cry often. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph