Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

I lied.

I think I checked ZERO things off my to-do list today. I am obviously a big fat liar.

Stephen and I decided this morning to go to Ft Smith and do a little shopping and just get away for the day! His mom and one of her friends were there for the day too, so we met up with them and had lunch and shopped at Sams. Stephen and I signed up for a membership today. I felt like such a grown up! Ha! It's nice because we can just have a dollar taken out of Stephens paychecks to pay for our membership there. We spent forever in there just looking around.

We also went to Home Depot, Books-a-Million, Target, Kirklands, and Best Buy. We didn't leave the Fort till 8 so it was a long day and we were late getting home. I am laying in bed as I type this! I looove my iPhone. :)

Until tomorrow (maybe!) here is a picture of C at my moms house on a cute little pool she set up for him!







Off to sleep now!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph