Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Christopher - 10 Months

Christopher,

I can’t believe I’m typing this, but you are TEN months old now.  You are growing so fast!  You are actually 10 months and 10 days now; I’m a little late posting this.

06 28 10_0849

You are becoming such a busy body!  You are into EVERYTHING!  You love to pull dishes out from the kitchen cabinets.  I don’t mind it because it keeps you busy while I am cleaning or cooking dinner and they are easy to put back up.  However, you also like to mess with the outlets… this I do NOT like!  We have safety plugs in all the empty ones, but there is one lamp in the living room that you can get to and you unplug it.  You keep getting in trouble for messing with it, yet I still find you there a few times a day.  You are so hard-headed and you hate it when you don’t get your way.  You get your feelings hurt when you get in touble.  You stick out your bottom lip -- it’s precious and makes me laugh and breaks my heart at the same time!  Ha!

06 21 10_0807

06 23 10_0854

You love to eat.  Haha!  You have tried several new “table” foods and you love everything so far.  You love cheese!  Your GrandDaddy Jim would be proud!  :)  You pretty much want whatever we’re having, even if you’ve already had dinner.  Some of the things you have on a regular basis are turkey dogs, spaghettios, string cheese, and yogurt.  You LOVE yogurt and go MMMMM after each bite!

06 18 10_0810 

06 18 10_0824

06 16 10_0832

You are no longer my little baby.  You are looking more and more like a toddler everyday, not to mention the fact that you actually ARE toddling around.  You walk along the furniture and take off across the living room.  You are walking really well considering you are only 10 months old!  You’re an advanced baby.  =)

06 28 10_0851

**You are still wearing size 4 diapers.

**You are still wearing 12-18 month clothing. 

**You love to be outside.  I think you could spend all day outside, no matter how freaking HOT it is!

**You love your Granny and Nana and always smile really big when you see them!

**You H-A-T-E shoes.  You refuse to keep them on your feet.  Period.

**You have four cute little teeth.

**You love water.  Both to drink and to swim/bathe in. 

**You drink out of your sippy cups SO well.  I have given you your formula in your sippy cup several times and you don’t mind it ONE bit.  As soon as I buy a few more sippy cups, I’m putting away your bottles.  I have mixed feelings about this.

**You have no interest in TV.  I know this is probably a good thing, but there are times when I would like for you to watch a few minutes of TV and not be tearing apart the kitchen or living room.  But honestly, I don’t mind.  I don’t want you to be a couch potato.  =)

**You say Mama now!  You also say “I Love You,” but it comes out i-yuh-yuh.   I swear, when I put you in your high chair this afternoon to give you your lunch, you said, I-yuh-yuh-Mama!  I swear!  I love you too, sweet boy.

06 28 10_0848

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph