Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Christopher is NINE months old!

Where has the time gone?  I can’t believe another month has gone by - C-man is just 3 short months away from turning one year old!

Christopher --

05 17 10_0481

 

**You are crawling all OVER the place! And you are so FAST too!

**You are wearing some 12 month clothes and pj’s, and 18 month rompers.

**You wear a size 4 diaper.

**At your last appointment, you weighed in at 22.5 pounds of pure love!

**You love your Granny and smile so BIG and reach for her when you see her. Then most of the time you don’t even want to come back to me. Stinker!

**You still just have 2 teeth, but you’ve been teething some this week and I think we may get a few top teeth in pretty soon!

**You l-o-v-e to walk around while holding our hands with your chubby little finger.  You could walk alllll day long, I think!

**You sleep from 8pm to 8 or 9 am most days, straight through.

**You are SUCH A GOOD BABY!  We went to your Aunt B’s college graduation last week and - despite it being HOT and uncomfortable - you were a perfect little angel and didn’t fuss or get mad at all!

**You love other babies!  When you see them you will say “UGHH!” and reach for them and usually you want to touch their faces and give them kisses.  You’re so sweet!

**You love cords. As in, electrical cords.  Your daddy has promised to teach you all about them one day, but for now we’d prefer it if you’d leave them alone.

**You haven’t tried a food that you don’t like. This morning, in honor of your 9 month birthday, I let you try a new table food -- toast!  You loved it and would go “Mmmmmm!” when you were eating it.  You also LOVE baby yogurt.

05 17 10_0476
05 17 10_0474
05 17 10_0477

**You pull up pretty much anywhere and everwhere.  The crib, the coffee table, the couch, and if I’m standing still - my legs!  I think you will be walking pretty soon.  You’ve even stood by yourself for about 3 or 4 seconds.

05 17 10_0482
I promise your nose isn’t that orange in person, it’s just the lighting and my camera!

I’ve said it before and I’ll probably say it a million more times before I die -- you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and your daddy and we love you to the moon and back!  Happy NINE months, sweet little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph