Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

an update... if you want to call it that.

Just a quick update, I'm up WAY too late!
Honestly - not much has changed!

My blood pressure was okay - not great, but not dangerously high, and it went down when I laid down on my left side. My swelling has gone down (a teeny tiny bit) so this combined with the okay blood pressure means that my doctor will not be inducing this week. I've lost 5 pounds since last week - probably because I'm not retaining as much water - so that's good! Let's see, what else... the doctor didn't check me, but he said he will be checking me next week and if my body is "ready" (if I'm dilated & effaced) then he will probably induce on Wednesday or Thursday. (Friday is my due date, so that's only inducing a day or two early.) This is all, of course, assuming that Christopher does not come on his own between now and next Tuesday!

We had TWO baby showers this week - one Sunday and one today, and we have been very blessed with some GREAT gifts for Christopher. I can't wait to be able to use everything, from clothes to burp rags to bottles and high chairs! Come out and play, Christopher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph