Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

under construction!

*sigh*

i've been wanting to update my blog for awhile now. it's been stuck on that spring template way too long.

of course, i'm a perfectionist. (well, when it comes to certain things.) this is why i don't scrapbook anymore. too time consuming. everything must be "just right."

so, i hate the way that you have to pick one of blogger's templates -- it messes with the "cutest blog on the block" layouts that i like.

in high school, i taught myself HTML and made my own website.

so i figure it's got to be pretty easy to make my own blogger layout, right? lots of people do it. i consider myself somewhat knowledgeable in the whole computer/html/layout area.... right?

ha.

ha. ha.

i will figure it out... i've got nothing else to do!

so for now -- my site is under construction. please don't judge!

1 comment:

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph