Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Saturday! Things have been the same -- busy getting the nursery together, working, cleaning house/nesting, keeping my feet up, walking, (I know, complete opposites) etc etc etc!

I have 35 weeks along now, and HUGE. I really will take a belly pic soon and post it -- even though my due date is still 5 weeks away, I'm thinking (hoping) that Baby O will be making his debut appearance by the end of this month. (38 weeks) It's not that I'm anxious, like everybody thinks, it's just a gut feeling. I mean -- don't get me wrong, I am anxious, but I also just have a feeling! My next appointment is Tuesday, so we'll see if I've made any progress. I have been having Braxton-Hicks contractions pretty regularly!

I have tomorrow and Monday off, I work Tuesday and Wednesday, then I'm on vacation Thursday through Monday. Next Friday Stephen and I are going to Texarkana to watch HARRY POTTER! After that outing, I doubt I'll be making any more out-of-town trips. I'll spend my vacation finishing up the nursery, (with my mother's decorating expertise) so hopefully in a week or so I can give you a full nursery tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph