Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

home alone sunday

Today is the first day I've had home alone for a long time! I think probably since I was on Leave of Absence from Wal-Mart after I had my miscarriage. I had great plans to clean house all day long. (It's so much easier when Stephen's not here.) As of right now, though... I've pretty much vegged out on popsicles, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, and chicken -- in that order -- while watching the tube and browsing the internet.

I still have 3 or 4 hours until Stephen gets home, so I think I will try to get busy. I picked up, but I need to do some laundry, sweep & vacuum, dust, and clean the bathroom. Tonight Stephen and I are going to rearrange the living room furniture. I think it will open up our living room, plus it's about the only room in the house I can rearrange furniture in, all the rest are too small. Oh, speaking of which, we got our crib moved in yesterday, and I am just super-excited about getting the nursery put together.

Okay, Everybody Loves Raymond is over. That's my cue to get my butt off the couch and start cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph