Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

just me yakkin'

Yay for a relaxing, rainy evening home alone with my puppy babies watching American Idol!

I do wish Stephen was here to watch AI with me. =( It was our big thing to do together last year when we were dating, but this season he has been working the closing shift on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Tomorrow night we can watch the elimination show together! =)

I am starting to get back into the groove of things after being sick. Being sick is rough, but what was hard for me was having to go back to work after laying on the couch and not working a full shift for 6 days. Today is Stephen's "Friday," and tomorrow is mine, so we are ready for our weekend so we can catch up with life after having such an off week!

I know it's almost 9pm, but I'm starving, so I'm gonna go make myself a snack! I'll talk about American Idol tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph