Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

it's a great day!

Ultrasound in one week! I'm so excited!

We had our 20 week appointment today, and it went really good. I'm measuring a few centimeters big, but my doctor said that's not a big deal and that we'll see what I'm measuring at my ultrasound next week and see if my due date is still the same. He also said I'm carrying high, which could mean the baby is breech, but it's nothing to worry about right now. So anyway, we'll check on Baby O next week at the ultrasound and see how everything looks! I've gained 3 pounds total now and he's really happy with that too! Looks like that chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream has been working out for me.

So, happy day for me today. I just finished eating a PB&J and some shortbread cookies... I'm watching Friends, which makes me smile and laugh no matter how many times I've seen an episode. I had a great OB appointment, I'm having an ultrasound in a week, I'm halfway through my pregnancy, I turned in my nursing application today... the only bad thing is I have to go into work in 40 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph