Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

whine. superbowl party. whine.

I know it's been awhile since I had a good blog post.  Recently it's either been Project 365 posts or just me rambling about useless stuff.... which is what this blog is going to be. Sorry.

To be honest, I haven't been in much of a "bloggy" mood.  I think it's school.  I'm having trouble getting back in the "groove" this semester, and I'm not sure why.  My days at school are longer, maybe that's it.  Maybe it's the change with Stephen's job.  Maybe it's having Stephen with me on the drive to and from school.  The cold, dreary weather, the thought of summer being so far away... I'm just not feeling as focused as I was last semester. I want to be focused.  I'm just not.  Anyway, I said all that to say that I'm just not feeling like myself and it's affected my whole mood, including writing on the blog.

Last night Stephen and I hosted our annual SuperBowl Party. It was alot of fun... we had our family over here (minus my mother-in-law, who is on vacation in New Zealand) and two other friends. Stephen cooked his world-famous chicken wings, ranch & bleu cheese dips, and we had pizza rolls, home-made guac, cheese dip, salsa, black bean pinwheels, fruit & fruit dip, and cake balls and cookie surprise cupcakes for sweets. It was a lot of fun!

I didn't take ANY pictures.  In fact, I've not taken any pictures at all since last Thursday, which = Big Fat Fail on the Project 365 for this week. I blame this on my funky mood. After three consecutive days of not taking pictures, I decided to just take the week off and pick back up this coming Thursday.  It's a P365 vacation, if you will.

Speaking of vacation, have I mentioned lately that I can't wait till summer? Cause I can't. If everything works out, I should be able to just take classes one summer session so that I can have the other half of the summer off and just be with my family. I.Cannot.Wait.

I promise my next post will not be all boring and whiny. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph