Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

an update! (for now.)

Hi, all.

Sorry it's been so long since my last post.  I was really, really busy at the end of my summer semester, (but I got an "A" in both my classes - yaaay!) then my computer got a virus and quit working, then our internet went down at the house for a few days... then it magically started working again.  Seriously don't know what happened to it!  My wonderful hubby was able to save all of my videos and pictures off of my laptop (because I'm STUPID and didn't have them backed up.  anwhere. period.) and get it going again, but it's still giving me fits, so I haven't done much of anything on it recently!  Plus, I know that I am going to be sick of it by the time I'm done with my fall semester -- I'm taking 18 hours and they are ALL either fully online or partial online classes.  So my eyes are gonna be glued to a computer screen for the next few months.  Ehh.

Christopher will be ONE YEAR OLD one week from today.  He's quite a little handful, but I am soooo enjoying my time at home with him now that I have a break from school!  To be quite honest, I haven't really been in the mood to sit down and take time out of my day with him to blog.  During his naps I am taking a shower, getting ready for the day, eating/preparing lunch or dinner, etc, and by the time he lays down for bed, I just want to pick up the mess from the day and lay on the couch and catch up on DVR'd shows. 

I'm posting from Stephen's computer right now and I don't have any pictures on it, nor do I have Windows Live Writer installed on it, so there are no pictures that will accompany this post.  However, I think I have a new video that I uploaded to YouTube before my laptop crashed, so I'll see if I can get it on here.  Stephen and I have plans to purchase a new laptop for me, but it will probably be later in the month or early September before we do so -- so I probably won't be doing a lot of blogging until then, but I'm SURE I will catch up this fall when I am procrastinating homework have the time. :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he has gotten. Doesn't it just fly by?!?!

    Bubba was watching the video of Christopher with me and he loved it. He kept waving at the laptop screen! HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph