Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

i think the morning sickness is kicking in...

UGH. i don't feel good. i think that dreaded morning sickness is finally starting to kick in. i was never sick with my first pregnancy (miscarried at 8.5 weeks and was never even queasy once.) i am 8 weeks today, and for the past 3 or 4 days or so i have been just plain yucky in the mornings.

fortunately, i have not thrown up. haha, yeah, i know, all you people who have 3+ months of violent illness are hating me right now. i haven't thrown up... yet. i feel like i could.

i should be in the shower right now, getting ready for work. i have too many dang "points" (walmart is stupid, another long story i will tell you another time) to miss work right now without getting a "verbal coaching" which would go on my record and cause me to not get as good an evaluation in february. if you have a coaching on your record, you don't have a chance of getting an "exceeds expectations," which is a 60 cent raise, which would be really nice. otherwise, all you get is "meets exectations," which is a 40 cent raise, which is nice... but there are too many other people in my area who have gotten exceeds and didnt really deserve it, and i'll be pissed if i get a meets just because of a coaching.

enough about walmart and its stupid ways of evaluating people AND its extremely stupid point system. i guess i should try to eat something (we don't have any saltines, grrr) and take a shower and get ready for my job. it's awful, walmart at Christmastime. WHY do people wait until the 22 and 23 and 24 to come in and look for wiis, games, tvs, etc.? makes no sense to me whatsoever.

ugh, i don't feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph