ok guys, i'm doing this. this is going to show how BEHIND i am on downloading new songs.
i will be updating my playlist, um, TOMORROW.
if you're cool, you will do this too. =)
Step 1: Put your MP3 player/iTunes or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Put stars next to the ones that have been guessed correctly
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING.
1. how can you see into my eyes like open doors
2. it's undeniable that we should be together
3. eleanor rigby picks up the rice in a church where a wedding has been
4. i look around me but all is seem to see is people going nowhere expecting sympathy,
5. i wanna drink that shot of whiskey, i wanna smoke that cigarette, i wanna smell that sweet addiction on my breath
6. there's a plane flying outta here tonight, destination new orleans
7. tommy used to work on the docks unions been on strike it's tough -- so tough.
8. gotta good reason, for taking the easy way out
9. she was staring out the window of their SUV
10. see your momma and the tears and roses see your daddy walk his daughe
11. if these walls came crumbling down fell so hard to make us loose our faith
12. you think you know me, word on the street is that you do
13. never win first place, i don't support the team, i cant take direction and my socks are never clean
14. i think i've already lost you, i think you're already gone, i think i'm finally scared now, you think i'm weak, i think you're wrong
15. i dreamed i was missing, you were so scared but no one would listen cause no one else cared
16. grew up in a small town and when the rain would fall down i'd just stare out my window
17. i've seen the storm clouds in your eyes but rest assured cause you were safe at home at last
18. it's a long trip alone, over sand and stone, that lie along the road that we all must travel down
19. how dare you say that my behavior's unacceptable so condescending unnecessary critical
20. this world will never be what i expected and if i don't belong, who would've guessed it
21. there's a place in your heart nobody's been, take me there
22. as i'm staring through this fire its too late to make you mine so far from where we started so far from what we wanted
23. turn around, every now and then i get a little bit lonely and you never comin round
24. hope dangles on a string like slow spinning redemption winding in winding out the shine of it has caught my eye
25. where is the moment we needed the most, you kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
26. i hate the world today, you're so good to me i know but i cant change
27. comin outta my cage and i been doin just fine gotta gotta be down because i want it all
28. underneath the trees we watched the skies confusing stars with satellites
29. we're both looking for something we've been afraid to find
30. nighttime sharpens hightens each sensation, darkness stirrs and wakes imagination