Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

I love saturdays!

Okay -- first of all, I just must say this...
This is my blog.  On here, I record my life -- my days, thoughts, pictures, etc etc etc...
I like knowing that in 10 or 20 years, I can come back and read about my pregnancy, a day with  Christopher, my wedding day, on and on and on.
I'm pretty much just recording my thoughts.  It's a scrapbook of thoughts, okay?  I don't really care who reads it, how many followers I have, if you know me, or if you like me.

So, since it's my blog, and my thoughts, I'm not gonna hold anything back, and I'm not gonna edit myself.  If you don't like me, my blog, my thoughts, or my conversations with my computer keyboard, feel free not to read it. 
However... do me a favor, and don't put words into my mouth.  Don't take something I write about and turn it into something completely different.  K?  Thankyouverymuch.


I have had a LAZY Saturday.  Being back at work this week WORE ME OUT, which is sad because I just worked FOUR 4-hour days.  Ehh.  tomorrow is Christopher's 2 month birthday!  I'll have pics and updates on him tomorrow. 

Stephen and I have been going back to the gym and I am LOVING it! (That is pretty much the only non-lazy thing we did today.) I love the adrenaline rush and the endorphins and knowing that I am gonna get back in shape.  I have a weight loss goal of 52 pounds and I am going to try to lose it in 6 months.  I'm more concerned about losing the weight than the time frame, though, as long as I am working towards it. =)

More tomorrow -- I am SO exhausted tonight, and C is asleep, so I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph