Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm still here...

Yes, I am aware that I never posted my Toby blog. I had good intentions, but a tornado got in the way.

I think most of you who read this live in or are from Mena, so I don't need to post all about the storm. Stephen and I are fine, as is our house -- we are very blessed. The tornado damaged houses down the street from us, just a half mile away, but missed our little neighborhood. Stephen's mom, who lives just a few blocks from us, was not as lucky -- her house and yard took some damage. She is safe, and that's really all that matters.

I was actually in the closet with my laptop and had written a paragraph about Toby when the electricity went out. I will post about him, just not tonight. I just wanted to update and let everybody know that my houseband, doggies, and myself are all alive and kicking... especially little Christopher!

We have a new (temporary) family member! My mother-in-law's dog, Cowboy, is staying with us for however long he needs to since his backyard is kinda lookin like a war zone right now. He's a sweetie and we're happy to have a big black dog guarding our house. (Because the two little dogs and two medium-sized dogs we had before just weren't enough...)

1 comment:

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph