Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

answer and a carrot

Ok, I must be a big loser. I only had one person ask me a question. =(

To answer Kristy's questions....

-Baby names??? We find out on Tuesday what we're having, and we're hoping for a boy, because we can't seem to agree on a girl name. Our boy name is Christopher Tyler.

-Is there one show on tv that you can't stand to miss?(I know you like Idol- were you glad to see Megan leave? I was!) Ok, during this time of year I love American Idol, but other than that I don't really have a tv show that I can't stand to miss. We are big fans of the DVR and record shows like Friends and Raymond. And yes, I was very glad to see Megan leave. I liked her at first but she just kept getting worse.

-What is your favorite junk food? Right now I am loving me some Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. I'm not normally a big fan of ice cream, but I guess it's my pregnancy craving of the month. I don't really like chocolate bars or anything like that. Oh, and I love sour candy like Gummi Worms or Sour Patch Kids.

Ok... here is my baby update!

Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot. You may soon feel like she's practicing martial arts as her initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to her activity as you get to know her better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph