Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Fools!

My parents always pulled April Fools Day pranks on my brother and me when we were kids. I don’t remember if we’ve/I’ve pulled any pranks since Stephen and I got married. The year after we had Christopher, Stephen and I thought about pranking his mom and my parents and telling them that we were – surprise! – pregnant again. (Christopher was only 7 months old at the time) but then we actually DID think that we might be expecting (and I was FREAKING OUT) so we decided that wasn’t the best joke.

This year we pranked Stephen’s mom by calling and telling her that the pool at her house (the house that Stephen and I are currently living in) was leaking. Doesn’t sound that funny now, but hearing the panic in her voice… it was funny at the time!

For my parents – well, I’ve been wanting to “toilet paper” my parents house for a long time. I’ve tried to get Tyler and Britney to do it with me a few times at Halloween, but they are chicken and refused to help me. Stephen pretty much refused to help me, too. But for whatever reason – be it lack of sleep or a momentary lack in judgment, Stephen agreed to TP my parents house for April fools while they were at church last Sunday morning.

We kept it to a minimum. Nothing that they couldn’t easily clean up. No toilet paper 20 feet high up in trees or over the top of the roof of the house. Just some… decorations.  It was my first TP’ing adventure and it was a blast! I can’t wait to do it again. Haha!

aprilfools4
aprilfools9
aprilfools2
aprilfools3
aprilfools1
aprilfools5
aprilfools6
aprilfools7
aprilfools8
aprilfools11

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph