Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

it’s me again, Margaret.

ack! blogging FAIL.

school sucks the life out of me. for real.  and I have SO not even been in a “school” mindset recently. not good for a future teacher, right?  I know.  I told Stephen that I needed a break and that I was not going to go to school next semester (as in, my last semester of undergraduate school) and he just looked at me like I was losing my mind.  I then told him that I was thinking about changing my major to psychology and I thought he was going to kill me with his laser eyes.

speaking of internship next semester… I will be turning in my application for internship at the end of this week. I KNOW! me = excited & nervous.  verrrry excited and nervous.

I’m so glad that all of our normal tv shows are back on! greys and the big bang theory are mine & stevo’s favorites. oh and the biggest loser! and about 10 more hours of other shows that I really don’t have time to be watching…

Christopher is still going to “school” a few days a week, depending on my work load. last week he only went one day because I didn’t have a lot of homework and because I just love staying home with him and miss him when he’s at school all day.  I just want to spend as much time with him as possible.

sometime soon I want to do a Christopher post. there are so many little things about him that I want to remember.

Stephen and I really need to win the lottery so that I can be a stay-at-home mom.

I have a mid-term test in two weeks.
MID-TERM. already!

I turn 26 in a week.

I started the Couch to 5K program again. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE running? Cause I do. I LOVE it! It’s so therapeutic. I’m hoping to do a 5k in December.

I know that I have more ramblings to discuss… but it’s 11:49 and my alarm will be going off in just over 5 hours. so I’d say that it’s time for bed.  after a few pictures, of course.

photo 1 (5)

Sweet boy sleeping in my bed.  This was the first time he’s ever gone to sleep in our bed. Stephen wasn’t home and Christopher wanted to go to sleep in his crib, so I let him go to sleep in our bed.

photo 3 (6)

We got a new ride! The trooper (white car in the background of these photos) was replaced by a 2007 Nissan Murano. We LOVE it.

photo 2 (5)

photo 4 (5)

Jasper and Bella. Jasper ON Bella. Crazy boxers.

photo 1 (6)

Autumn is here! Yay for fall decorations!

photo 2 (6)

Bearcats/Razorbacks wreath that I made.  I’m not extremely crafty so I’m pretty proud of it.
I want to get something to put in the middle of it. It seems kind of plain to me. Thoughts? Ideas?

it’s now 12:11
I’m going to hate myself in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph