Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

i'm old!

so, yesterday was my twenty-third birthday. it was a pretty good day; it was rainy and dreary here, so we really didnt do much other than run to walmart and freds to return a few items. the night before my wonderful friends from work threw me a surprise party (many thanks to tabatha for her part on pulling that one together!)

stephen and i had planned on going to hot springs to do a little shopping for the cruise, play some put-put at pirates cove, and eat at central park on bath house row, but the weather kept us from doing so. that's ok, we're going to go back in a few weeks and go to garvan gardens when the leaves are changing. B-E-A-utiful!

i'm sitting here in my cold house (we need to get the gas turned on tomorrow) playing poker on myspace. stephen and i are both addicted right now. i am about to take a hot shower and get some food ready for stephen's lunch break. then maybe i'll attempt to straighten the house. i am so ready to be out of the moving in/just got married stage so that my house will be neat and tidy all of the time!

i just let the crazy dogs in, and they're going wild. worse than children, i tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Feel free to leave a comment!
--Steph